CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy 2008!


The sparkling snow we were wishing and hoping for while back in Indiana!

It's hard for me to believe that we are starting a new year all over again-- I think I've finally begun to understood all the "there's no time like the present", "live in the now" and "tomorrow is never promised" mantras. I finally have recognized, embraced, and started taking advantage of the fact that my birthday happens to fall on the same day where everyone is counting down to the start of the New Year. It's actually a really great thing because I get to start my new year--literally in the New Year! ANYWAY--all that to say I'm really looking forward to 2008 and what it brings. No more, "dang-- another year already? another birthday?"

Joel and I got to spend the week after Christmas & New Year's with my family & friends in Indiana. It was a great time--we celebrated Christmas, had plenty of relaxation, quality family dinners, SNOW, time with friends and plenty of "Noah Time."

Kate, Noah and I thrilled with Christmas gifts:)

Mom & Dad taking in the Christmas joy!
...and laughing at the naked boy:)


I was very excited to be able to request Dad's Birthday Pancakes


New Year's Eve celebration @ Kate and Joshua's

We were so happy we got to spend a night out to dinner with Beautiful Rene & Simon!


Male Bonding:)


...and of course one of those notorious "in the back see of a car" pictures!



"One lump or two?" Joel and I were happy to be able to go out with
Kate & Josh for some tea and dessert! Good times...


Mom & Me at the Indy Children's Museum

"little buddy" (as we like to call him)
on the carousel at the museum



Well, that's it for now! Man...this blogging thing takes patience! Love you all--thanks for reading:)

1 comments:

rene said...

hahahaha! that photo of you and kate on your birthday confused me, i couldn't figure out who's arm was whose and then I figured it out! there is a mirror in the back!! hahahahaha! any way you to update! love you call you soon!